Clean Air Engineering is committed to providing the highest value products and services to our clients. As part of this commitment, we conform to strict quality control procedures globally based on ISO 17025. In the U.S. we also conform to ASTM D7036 for all of our air emission testing activities. Our goal is to exceed the quality requirements set by our clients, the US EPA and any other governmental or private entities.
CleanAir differentiators include our accreditations, licenses and certifications:
Our quality commitment is met through implementation of the following general objectives:
- Thoroughly understand and meet customer's requirements and those of relevant regulatory authorities.
- Abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Use only reliable, properly maintained and accurate equipment.
- Apply appropriate testing standards and methods.
- Employ fully trained specialized staff.
- Keep abreast of changes in standards and available methods.
- Participate in regular independent performance audits.
- Provide authority and resources for initiation and assessment of corrective actions
We will strive to assure that all data generated are:
- scientifically valid
- of known, documented and acceptable precision and accuracy
- following the best "fit for purpose" methods for meeting objectives
To this end, we have designated a Quality Leadership group that has the authority and resources to implement and maintain this quality plan. They will ensure that we operate under this plan at all times, at all levels of the organization, and at all locations where we perform work.
Quality Feedback Form