What makes us so different? We provide you with more than you expect!
With the rise of mercury monitoring requirements, the analysis of sorbent trap data will become ever more important. Do you have a plan to help free the data trapped inside that sorbent? Clean Air Engineering Laboratory Services is fully trained and capable of helping you with all your sorbent trap analysis needs!
- We are knowledgeable in the current EPA methods used for Sorbent Trap Analysis including Method 30B, and Method 7473.
- We use state of the art instrumentation
- We offer a standard turnaround time of 5 working days. We also offer RUSH analysis!
- Our equipment is state of the art, and widely recognized as the industry standard:
- A wide analytical range: 0.5ng – 3,000,000ng
- Every analyzer is annually certified with a Bias Test, MDL Test, and Spike Recovery Study.
- Extremely sensitive instruments able to produce extremely low MDL’s.
Learn more about the Methods you use every day!
Click on the books below to get a summary of the method, and general information that we have found to be important to the successful completion of your future project.
Still have more questions? Contact Us!
US EPA Method 30B
Learn More about the determination of mercury from coal-fired combustion sources using carbon sorbent traps!