Greenhouse Gas Management
It is possible that emissions of carbon compounds from anthropogenic carbon combustion will be required to be reported in the future.
The framework of regional trading and voluntary registry programs to support carbon regulations is suppressed but not forgotten. Some companies are addressing the impact their carbon footprint on their future business.
CleanAir is providing technical support and guidance to help companies manage their carbon risks by:
- Preparing submissions to voluntary registry programs such as DOE 1605(b) and The Climate Registry
- Developing baseline GHG emissions inventories following established protocols such as the WRI/WBCSD and ISO 14064
- Evaluate combustion equipment energy efficiencies of CHP units
- Emissions reduction strategies and renewable fuel options
- Developing site specific emissions factors
- Determining biogenic CO2 emissions from combustion of MSW or biomass
Greenhouse Gas Management Brochure